The HR profession is changing along with the business. COVID-19 and the quarantine caused by the pandemic have changed the approaches to human resource management. Familiar and understandable strategies of employee selection and adaptation are losing their efficiency. You can learn about all aspects of modern HR and get the necessary skills on April 9, 2021 at the webinar “New approaches in HR: where is his button?”.
Tatiana Pashkina, trainer in recruiting, storytelling and employer reputation, co-author of the online course “How to find the job of your dreams” at Prometheus, HR-expert of robota.ua (2013-2020), will talk about vectors of HR transformation.
Issues for discussion:
- Familiar and understandable strategies in employee selection and adaptation are losing their efficiency – Why?
- Who are the zoomers and what awaits employers?
- Pandemic amendment (hint – adaptation and internal communications)
- Marketing in HR – what for?
- Also practical expert advice, tips and know-how for business owners and SME directors.
Date and time of the event
April 09, 2021, 10: 00-12: 00 ONLINE Zoom conference
Registration is required at the link: https://cutt.ly/Oce1K9H
Participation is free.
The event is organized by Chernihiv Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry, within the initiative COVID-19 BUSINESS CLINICS of the programme “EU4Business: competitiveness and internationalisation of SMEs”, jointly funded by the European Union and the German government, and implemented by the German federal company Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.