Bureau of technical inventory of Chernihiv RCCI
Technical inventory is the complex of inspection and measurement works of the immovable property with the determination of its actual sizes in order to determine the technical condition and inventory value.
Technical inventory objects:
- residential building, home ownership;
- nonresidential building;
- commercial, office, warehouse and production facilities, etc.
Technical passport is necessary for:
- acceptance of the facility into operation;
- legalization of unauthorized construction;
- obtaining permission for reconstruction, redevelopment, construction;
- state registration, including construction in progress;
- notarial acts;
- transfer from residential to non-residential (and vice versa);
- production of a new technical passport.
- production of technical documentation in three working days;
- work with customers and inventory objects at a convenient time for the customer;
- competitive and flexible pricing;
- free consultation on real estate issues.
Bureau of technical inventory of Chernihiv CCI provides services to customers of Chernihiv (Chernihiv, Pryluky, Nizhyn, Bakhmach, Novhorod-Siverskyi, Snovsk) and Kiev regions.
To obtain a free consultation, to order services on technical inventory of immovable property, to ask any questions regarding the terms, timing and cost of services please call or fill the feedback form on the website.