The construction and technical expertise and the expert evaluation and construction expertise
The construction and technical expertise is the complete technical study of construction objects in general or their individual structural elements.
The study subjects of the construction and technical expertise:
- buildings, apartments;
- summer houses;
- household constructions;
- structural components and decorating elements of buildings and premises;
- utility systems and etc.
The construction and technical expertise and the expert evaluation and construction expertise are ordered for:
- Identifying the compliance of design and technical documentation with the requirements of legislative acts in the field of construction;
- Identifying the compliance of the executed construction works with design and technical documentation and the requirements of legislative acts in the field of construction;
- checking of volumes and cost of the executed construction work;
- Identifying the Capital Projects Group, category of difficulty, level of fire resistance and construction readiness;
- Identifying the engineering status of buildings, premises and building services systems, causes of damage and destructions;
- Examination of leased property improvements;
- Identifying the ways of immovable property division (separation of parts, arrangements for the use of);
- Identifying the cost of works associated with the elimination of the consequences of flooding, fire, natural disaster, mechanical impact, etc.
Why you should choose Chernihiv RCCI experts?
Conclusions of the expert examinations, issued by Chernihiv RCCI experts, are recognized in all courts and state bodies of Ukraine.
Chernihiv RCCI experts provide services to clients from all districts of Chernihiv (Chernihiv, Pryluky, Nizhyn, Bakhmach, Novhorod-Siverskyi, Snovsk) and Kyiv regions.
You can order an examination, get a free consultation and ask questions about the conditions, terms and cost of the service by phone or send a request on the website.