“Construction amnesty” for the owners of unauthorized rebuilt or extended dwellings makes it possible to legalize real estate
single-family houses, garden cottages, summer houses with a total area of up to 300 square meters as well as to household building and premises with a total area of 300 square meters, built in the period from August 5, 1992 to April 9, 2015.
The main conditions are:
- compliance of building to designation purpose of a land lot and building regulations, and technical inspection clearance.
The service is necessary for:
- Issuance of residence registration;
- Registration of general property;
- Implementation of sale and donation;
- issuance Inheritance;
- Issuance of housing subsidy.
The procedure of legalization of squatter settlements:
1. Obtaining of a technical passport.
2. Ordering of a technical examination of the building.
3. Filling the declaration of the object completion.
Construction amnesty does not oblige citizens with the fine payments. The Technical Inventory Bureau of Chernihiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides services to clients from all districts of Chernihiv (Chernihiv, Pryluky Nizhyn, Bakhmach, Novhorod-Siversky, Snovsk) and Kiev regions.