European Enterprise Network is a global informative network supporting small and medium business that operates within the framework of the European program COSME.
The main tasks of the network is the internationalization of SMEs which is search of partners in 65 countries and commercialization of innovations (technology transfer, search for investors or a foreign partner to bring new technological products or services to the market, protection of intellectual property rights).
The EEN network includes:
- Above 600 organizations of business support and development
- above 2.5 million participating organizations
- above 6000 technological profiles
- above 10000 business profiles
- above 100 major events and 18 thousand b2b meetings per year
Our experts will post the informative profile of your company in EEN for free, after that it will be available to all interested potential partners of the network.
Online platform gives opportunities for:
- finding buyers of products or services;
- finding products or services;
- selling, sharing or finding the necessary technology and experience./li>
You need to:
- contact the expert, Tetiana Selezen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: (0462) 60-43-30;
- fill in the form and send it to the specified e-mail address.
After the necessary editing your proposal will be posted in open access on the website of EEN where it will be available for viewing in 65 countries.
Send your request and expand your business now!