COVID-19 has worked as a top-notch catalyst for change. It has provided a rapid transition to new marketing solutions. It has forced the use of radically different approaches to business promotion.Olga Roenko is a creative entrepreneur, marketer, founder and CEO of “Royenko Marketing Agency”. During the webinar Olga along with the owners, directors and top managers of companies will get into the developing of competitive marketing strategies during quarantine.
There will be many insights:
• 5 awkward questions for a business owner about marketing and how to find the right answers;
• self-made marketing – effective ways to market yourself successfully;
• creativity in business – where do creative ideas for business promotion come from and how to generate them yourself.
More about webinar speaker Olga Roenko:
• more than 15 years experience in marketing communications;
• Royenko Marketing Agency worked with McDonald’s, COMFY, Samsung, Eco-lavka, WWF, etc.
• the author of a training course on creating a marketing function from scratch in SMEs
• Speaker of conferences on entrepreneurship, in particular the Forum of Small and Medium Business
• author of articles and publications on marketing and entrepreneurship for MC.Today, NV.UA, AIN.UA and other media
Date and time of the event
April 23, 2021, 10: 00-16: 30 ONLINE Zoom conference
Registration is required and ends 22/04/21.
Please register here: https://forms.gle/sGYNimZGL2JG4dyMA
Participation is free. The number of participants is limited.
The event is organized by Chernihiv Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry, within the initiative COVID-19 BUSINESS CLINICS of the programme “EU4Business: competitiveness and internationalisation of SMEs”, jointly funded by the European Union and the German government, and implemented by the German federal company Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
Information partners of the event are Sumy CCI, Slavutych City Business Support Fund, Public organization “Council of Young Scientists”.