COVID-19 Business clinics have started selecting small and medium enterprises for vouchers

COVID-19 Business clinics invite small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to apply for consulting support under the COVID-19 Vouchers. 

Such voucher entitles businesses to receive a series of specialized consultations lasting up to 10 days to re-establish their business after the consequences of the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic. 

90% of the voucher is provided directly by the project “EU4Business: Competitiveness and Internationalization of SMEs”*, and the remaining 10% is paid by the company.

Advisory support will focus on issues:

  • Digital transformation of the company – online service delivery, remote organization of employees’ working hours, etc.
  • Update the strategy and the business model during and after the pandemic.
  • Export of goods and services.
  • Digital marketing, adaptation of sales channels, development of sales teams.
  • Adaptation and optimization of operational business processes.
  • Financial literacy, financial reporting, tax planning.
  • Development of business plans for small and medium enterprises.
  • Other topics related to adaptation and coping with the effects of the pandemic.

The obtained expertise will help enterprises to achieve such goals as increasing domestic and export sales, opening new sales channels, defining export markets and developing export strategy, improving marketing plans and materials, improving financial conditions and access to finance, progress in digital transformation, business model improvement, etc.

The application for participation in the selection can be submitted by enterprises from Chernihiv and Sumy regions and the city of Slavutych with the number of employees from 5 to 249 people. 

To do this, the company must register its interest at the link https://forms.gle/b7vjNJ8caA26Npkn8  

experts of COVID-19 Business Clinic Chernihiv will contact you regarding the next steps.

Further, the independent experts will select up to 200 applicants for COVID-19 Vouchers.

The “EU4Business: SME Competitiveness and Internationalisation” initiative is implemented on behalf of the European Union and Germany by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). The programme aims to create better conditions for the development of Ukrainian small and medium-sized enterprises, support innovation and export promotion, resulting in sustainable and equitable economic growth. As part of the Team Europe approach, the initiative will also contribute to Ukraine’s COVID-19 recovery.