Chernihiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry invites light industry enterprises of Ukraine to take part in virtual B2B meetings which will take place on September 17, 2021 within the exhibition Baltic Fashion & Textile Vilnius 2021.
Baltic Fashion & Textile Vilnius is the biggest and main international exhibition in the Baltic States covering the following industries:
• Fashion and style
• Textiles, raw materials and interior
• Leather accessories and footwear
• Machines, technologies and logistics
Participation is free.
B2B language – english and russian.
Registration is open until September 17.
The following steps are required for free participation:
1. Register at https://b2b-baltic-fashion-textile-vilnius.b2match.io/signup
2. Fill in the information about yourself and the organization (profile) with the obligatory filling in of the “Marketplace” item
3. Choose a convenient time for online meetings
4. In the column Support Office indicate “Chernihiv Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry”
You can receive more detailed informationunder the link: https://b2b-baltic-fashion-textile-vilnius.b2match.io/ or at our coordinators: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 066-351-23-30, Expert – Tatiana Selezen.
The event is organized within the framework of Enterprise Europe Network project